Saturday, April 11, 2015

Little Italy: Boston, Massachusetts

We took a trip to the North End ("Little Italy") in Boston, Massachusetts a few days ago. It wasn't a great day, weather wise, but I wanted to take some pictures anyways. These are pretty much the best shots I got! By the time 20 minutes or so had gone by, my hands were frozen and I could barely hit the shutter. There was one church, in particular, I was drawn to. I took quite a few images of it, but chose only three for this blog post (hopefully the three best ones). I would like to go back on a sunny day and get some better photos, especially by the water. I've been gone all winter, but I hope to return this summer with some new images!
I hope you enjoy these and thank for stopping by!
































Copyright Alison Palizzolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment