Monday, July 9, 2012

A "Gone with the Wind" Kind of Sunset

I caught one of my all time favorite movies on television the other night: Gone with the Wind. I love everything about that movie, but especially the cinematography. The sunsets are the best. So dramatic and colorful. I never thought sunsets like those in the movie existed in real life . . . until last night. I caught the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. It was shocking how beautiful it was.
I probably took about fifty photographs but here are a few of my favorites:

































































































I apologize for the multitude of sunset photos. There are so many more and I could not choose between these. I really hope to see another sunset like this one in my life time.
I may, after all, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment